We're Out-Standing In Our Fields.
Book Your Field
Field Trips & Educational Tours
North Run Farm offers farm tours and maze adventures for children of all ages. Our goal is to provide an educational farm experience that focuses on the products of a small local farm. Tours promote the exploration of agriculture at a real working farm and include a fun and educational, age-appropriate, hands-on learning experience.
• Learn about the work and products of our farm
• Hunt for hidden spots in the corn maze as a team
• Visit our farm animals including sheep, pigs, ducks, chickens, a calf, and turkeys
• Take a hayride around the farm
• Visit the pumpkin patch and choose a small pumpkin to take home
• Learn about the lifecycle of a pumpkin
• Learn about the products made from corn
• Play in our barnyard of fun including hay maze, authentic tee-pee, hay play area,
corn sandbox, and more.
$8 per child, $5 per adult. Cost includes small pumpkin for each child.
September 22nd through November 6th; closed Mondays.
Plan to stay for about two hours.
Send one person from the group to the barn with a final head count and payment.
Schools are welcome to use our picnic tables for a bagged lunch.
Three port-a-potties with sinks will be available.
Wear comfortable shoes. It can be MUDDY, so if it has rained please have the children wear BOOTS. Because fall weather can vary day-to-day, please encourage children to dress in layers.
Bring a marker and/or bags to identify and transport pumpkins.
If it rains the day of your field trip, we will be happy to reschedule your visit.
Please call Brooke Rodgers at 410-241-3392 or email her at email@example.com.
Carpools and school buses may park in our field. In wet conditions, school buses will be directed to unload and wait in a specified location.
If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled tour, please let us know as soon as possible so that we may fill your appointment time. Weather-related cancellations (cancelled by North Run Farm) may be rescheduled.